Monday, June 29, 2009

With just 20 minutes a day in radiation, you'd think I'd have plenty of time to blog, tweet, network socially and find a decent photo -- but you'd be wrong. Maybe because I mostly sleep and eat the other 23 1/2 hours.

(44 etc, BTW, refers to most anything that might get posted here, as well as 44 days of external beam radiation therapy for prostate cancer. The good news: (which I lost, so I'll now start over) . . . The good news: treatment #25 occurs today,with 23 to go. The only complication: the bladder went haywire, fluids went nowhere, and now I'm wearing a catheter 24/7, strapped to a leg>

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up, Uncle! Now that you've lost the contraption you look a lot better. Hey, to see the latest segment from the Nepal video, go to www.agiftforthevillage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete